?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Whats out There? Where do you go when you die??

Many people wonder, whats out there , am I going to heaven or hell when I die, and is there even a heaven and hell???

If you don't mind I would like to state my opinion, and if you don't like it, DONT READ IT!

When I was little I like many kids followed my parents in religion, because I didn't know anything else but to do so but as I got older I realized I had a mind of my own and I didn't have to follow my parents in there beliefs but I took this new found freedom to the extreme.... I became atheist.... then wicken.... oh lets not forget Catholic, but I could never follow the rules to the exact because I had my own theory on religion.

Theory 1

When you die your spirit relives your happiest moment over and over until you are reborn and make another happy memory. Again this is just my opinion....

Theory 2

The Egyptians believed when you die you go to a, well in layman's terms, a middle plain, not heaven or hell just in the middle and there you are asked 2 questions and you have to be truthful. The questions are.....

1. " in life were you truly happy?"
2. "in life did you make others happy?"

If you answered no to one or more you were forced into the underworld or hell but in my version you just have to do it again until you get it right....now I have a question for my readers, can you answer both of the questions with a YES, if not you might want to rethink the way you live your life.

Theory 3

There is not hell.

most are thinking, what happens to the people that committed murder and things like that...... do they get to be eternally happy in heaven? My answer is simple, someone that was so unhappy and crazy to commit murder probably never felt the warmth and pleasure of being truly loved, so their heaven (this combining with my first theory) is just a vast space of sadness.

I hope you enjoyed that, I would love some comments

Yours Truly,

Thorns of the Roses

0 comments: