?

Monday, July 27, 2009

If I take off the mask what will I find?

For the first time in my entire life I am wondering who I really am If I take off the mask . This post was going to be about gay marriage but as I was writing it i realized, Is this really all my life is. Writing storeys to get away from the world in which everything seems to go wrong and there is no happily ever after. Who am I really, If I could no longer write anymore, who would I be. In my head, as I write my storeys I am a Princess, a Dragon, and a Vampire... But when I put down the pencil who will I be.... When I finally take off the mast will I still look the same or will I not be able to comprehend who I have become??? I find my self confessing my life story to total strangers, when a friend is only a phone call away. But maybe that's why we do it, I mean blog, Because totally strangers cant judge you like your friends can, strangers cant sped rumors around the school about how weird you are.... But if your friends do that, Are they really your friends??? Can you define what a friend really is? or is it your idea of a friend?

Today I have left you with more questions than answers... I hope you too will learn to take off the mask.


Yours Truly,

Thorn of the Roses

0 comments: